K-SERIES (Kids) "INK" Edition Cap
The FRACTEL™ K-Series "INK" Edition Cap uses our new
REPREVE® MICROmesh and is designed to fit kids aged 2-7 years of age whilst being built with performance and sustainability front of mind.
This new model features a 5.5cm length peak and uses an updated, laser-cut panel structure allowing for extra breathability, packability and overall performance, all
backed by our EYE Guarantee.
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim, front, side and back panel
- REPREVE® MICROmesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark reflective underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- Adjustable SPANDEX closure provides a comfortable fit
- Woven rear logo
- Reflective logo at front
- Machine Wash Cold
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design - 52cm starting circumference
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- Weight: 55 grams
- Colour Shown: Black
- Designed in Australia
Based on 390 reviews
M-SERIES "WAVELENGTHS" Edition Cap
Been wearing it on all my runs super comfy would definitely recommend!
Bought this for my husband for his upcoming jungle ultra .. he’s not had the thing off his head since it arrived. My kids loved the style so much ended up ordering them one each. Great hat & design
B-Series "LUMEN" Edition Bucket Hat
It’s confortable and the design it’s very beautiful