Bucket "APMERE" Edition
The FRACTEL™ "APMERE" Limited Edition Bucket Hat has been designed in collaboration with local artist Ambrose Killian. This Hat represents a story, culture & achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
The artwork was inspired by a bird's eye image of Ambrose's family's country on his Nanna's side - Santa Teresa or in Eastern Arrernte language, Ltyentye Apurte.
The complex painting takes your eyes through an array of patterns and dots, which depict an abstract and alternate viewpoint of this particular desert country.
Limited to 250 units worldwide.
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim and body
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- New rear fastener provides a comfortable fit
- Embroidered logo at front
- Woven logo at rear
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- Size 56.5cm or 60cm
- Weight: 75 grams
- Colour Shown: Black & Limited Edition Artwork
- Designed in Australia with Ambrose Killian
Not normally a fan of wearing Bucket Hats, but this is definitely an exception. The adjustable fit is perfect and the hat is nice and breathable perfect for 30 degree day runs. I'm converted and would love to get another one soon!
Awesome hat with awesome style. Good for both daily use and outdoor workouts
Great hat. Generous size, well-made, wicking material; keeps you cool but protected from the sun, even over the ears. Would highly recommend.
It is my second hat from Fractel . They suit every application on my running rosters. I am lost without it .
I'm a big fan of the bucket hats, even with a big head, they fit really well, keep the sun off, and look great. Winning all round! Thanks team!