M-Series "APMERE" Limited Edition Cap
The FRACTEL™ M-Series "APMERE" Limited Edition Cap has been designed in collaboration with local artist Ambrose Killian. This Cap represents a story, culture & achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
The artwork was inspired by a bird's eye image of Ambrose's family's country on his Nanna's side - Santa Teresa or in Eastern Arrernte language, Ltyentye Apurte.
The complex painting takes your eyes through an array of patterns and dots, which depict an abstract and alternate viewpoint of this particular desert country.
Limited to 250 units worldwide.
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Unisex design
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim, front panel and back panel
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- Adjustable closure provides a comfortable fit
- Embroidered logo at side
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- 54cm - 66cm (One size fits most)
- Weight: 59 grams
- Colour Shown: Black & Limited Edition Artwork
- Designed in Australia with Ambrose Killian
M-SERIES "WAVELENGTHS" Edition Cap
Been wearing it on all my runs super comfy would definitely recommend!
Bought this for my husband for his upcoming jungle ultra .. he’s not had the thing off his head since it arrived. My kids loved the style so much ended up ordering them one each. Great hat & design
B-Series "LUMEN" Edition Bucket Hat
It’s confortable and the design it’s very beautiful