K-SERIES (Kids) "INK" Edition Cap
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim, front, side and back panel
- REPREVE® MICROmesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark reflective underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- Adjustable SPANDEX closure provides a comfortable fit
- Woven rear logo
- Reflective logo at front
- Machine Wash Cold
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design - 52cm starting circumference
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- Weight: 55 grams
- Colour Shown: Black
- Designed in Australia
Being at the upper end of the head size spectrum this hat is a blessing. Most running gear is designed for a max 58cm or one size fits most. I am not most. This hat also provides great moisture absorption, excellent ventilation, and keeps the rain off my glasses (which between you and I, is a massive big bear of mine!).
This hat does everything I need my running gear to do i.e. do what it says it’s going to do, as well as look great. I am grateful to the Fractel team for making it. Thanks Team! Now, a bucket hat for a 61cm bonce would be just marvy and it would round out my collection nicely😉
The material feels great and I can definitely feel the warmth differential from my normal M-Series caps. I can't speak just yet to how it performs in winter but all signs point to a winner here.
Keeps me cool and looks good. Ideal for running
I have plenty of Fractel caps and they’ve always been great! This particular cap blew me away, because it not only looks good online, but when seen in real life is Amazing!
If you’re pondering this one… do it! 🧢😍