B-SERIES "RAVINE" Edition Bucket Hat
The FRACTEL™ B-Series "RAVINE" Edition Bucket Hat uses Polartec® Power Dry® fabric, the most advanced next-to-skin moisture management fabric on the market. This Cap is also built from 100% recycled yarns, is highly breathable, quick drying and moisture-wicking, making it the ultimate choice for warm-weather headwear.
We've taken the best elements of our Cap & Legionnaire designs to create the ultimate in 360 degree protection.
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim and body
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark reflective underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- New rear fastener provides a comfortable fit
- Reflective front logo
- Woven logo at rear
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- Size 56.5cm or 60cm
- Weight: 75 grams
- Colour Shown: Green, White, Neon Green
- Designed in Australia
I have two of these F Series caps and they're my absolute favourites, they fit my head well and I don't have to keep adjusting them like I do with other caps. I would love even more F series caps if you bring out new colours!
The combination of open mesh and polartec fabric is beautiful and comfortable!
M-SERIES "CHALK" Edition Cap
Being at the upper end of the head size spectrum this hat is a blessing. Most running gear is designed for a max 58cm or one size fits most. I am not most. This hat also provides great moisture absorption, excellent ventilation, and keeps the rain off my glasses (which between you and I, is a massive big bear of mine!).
This hat does everything I need my running gear to do i.e. do what it says it’s going to do, as well as look great. I am grateful to the Fractel team for making it. Thanks Team! Now, a bucket hat for a 61cm bonce would be just marvy and it would round out my collection nicely😉