"SAHARA" Edition Small Cap
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim, front panel and back panel
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- Adjustable SPANDEX closure provides a comfortable fit
- Woven rear logo
- Embroidered logo at front
- Machine Wash Cold
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design - 56.5cm starting circumference
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- Weight: 55 grams
- Colour Shown: Sand
- Designed in Australia
Hat very comfortable, luv the colour
Wow! I really love this visor. Not only does it look amazing on, but somehow adds colour to my face. I know, seems impossible, but my running pics look better when I wear this visor. it is super comfy too. It doesn't feel like I am wearing anything.
Ran the last 2 races wearing this. Feels so light and helps wicking the sweat . Will buy a couple more for sure
Great hat. The SM size was a bit small so returned for a LXL. I purchased a couple of bucket hats (Transcend and Kakadu) and both are just what I was after. I wear them on short runs and when I am out and about. I imagine they would be great on long trail runs too as they are nice and protective, light and cool. The only thing, when I returned the hats, I also returned the sample can of free coffee beans and didn't receive them with the new sizes.
Product is best out there, delivery was also very prompt